Areas mainly addressed: Agile Production, Robotics and AI/Big Data Value, Autonomy, Collaborative Robots and cloud robotics, Cybersecurity in Robotics
Main questions to be answered:
· What are the latest technologies developed in the HPS?
· Which are the main challenges that the above technologies could address?
· What are the barriers that prevent the researchers/developers to apply those technologies and overcome the challenges?
WS Description: The workshop will consist of two sessions. In the first session, a series of 5-minutes, targeted presentations on AI for HRC will be made, creating a panel of 5 presenters that would interact with the audience for 20-minutes. In the second session, a short presentation will be made by LMS, focused on seamless HRC, followed by a panel composed of industrial partners (COMAU, PILZ, ROBOCEPTION etc.) that would interact with the audience for 20-minutes. To prevent inhomogeneity and delays, a common presentation will be created with slides from all the presenters targeting a key technology, a main challenge and the barriers faced. In the end, the audience will be engaged in an open dialogue with the panel speakers using interactive tools (including both academic and industrial people) to identify the milestones achieved so far and the key challenges to be addressed in the next years.
Intended outcome: Workshop on recent developments in technology or applications, Workshop discussion topics of common interest, success stories, use cases, etc
Approach: 00:00 – 00:05 Introduction of Workshop and recap of HPS activities by moderator
00:05 – 00:30 5 presentations (5 minutes each)
00:30 – 00:50 20-minutes panel discussion between the audience and the 5 speakers
00:50 – 01:00 10-minutes introduction to seamless HRC technologies
01:00 – 01:20 20-minutes panel discussion between the audience and industrial partners
Contributors: 1. Sotiris Makris – LMS-University of Patras – Confirmed – Organizer
2. Dr. George Michalos – LMS-University of Patras – Confirmed – Organizer
3. Dr. Sharath Chandra Akkaladevi – Profactor GmbH – Confirmed – Presenter
4. Dr. Nabil Belbachir – NORCE – Confirmed – Presenter
5. Nikos Dimitropoulos – LMS-University of Patras – Confirmed – Presenter
6. Oliver Avram – SUPSI – Confirmed – Presenter
7. Apostolis Papavasileiou – LMS-University of Patras – Confirmed – Presenter
8. Alfio Minissale – COMAU – Confirmed – Presenter
9. Michael Suppa – Roboception – Confirmed – Presenter
10. Daniel Martin – PILZ – Confirmed – Presenter
Further information: Previous Workshops:
o ERF2014 – Hybrid Production Systems: http://www.eurobotics.net/cms/upload/euRobotics_Forum/ERF2014_presentations/day_3/TP01_ERF2014_Hybrid_Production_Systems_2014-03-14.v.1.02.pdf
o ERF2015 – Hybrid Production Systems:
· Sotiris Makris, email@example.com, LMS, University of Patras, Greece
· George Michalos, firstname.lastname@example.org, LMS, University of Patras, Greece
· RamezAwad, email@example.com, Fraunhofer-IPA
· Iñaki Maurtua, firstname.lastname@example.org, TEKNIKER
Event Timeslots (1)
Room K2 – Koncerthuset
15 March - Agile Production