Areas mainly addressed: Agile Production, Regulation and Standardization for Robotics and AI
Main questions to be answered:
· How can interfaces reduce the overall integration effort in industrial automation solutions?
· How can we transfer robot applications from one robot to another (across kinematics, manufacturers, and types)?
WS Description: Turnkey solutions with low integration effort are a market trend in the automatization domain for a few years now. The supply chain issues in the past years have shown that a modern production needs to be able to adjust to change and exchange parts inside of the factory in general. More and more end-users are interested in scaling turn key solutions but most applications are custom made for one industrial robot or robot family. Some standartisation efforts have been made in the past but none has really picked up so far. Within this workshop we want to discuss which interfaces allow robot agnostic applications and solutions and with that minimize integration effort.
Intended outcome: Workshop on recent developments in technology or applications
1) Real-World Examples and Problem Motivation
2) Questions/Poll – What is the Status?
4) Wrap up and Next Steps
· Jan Carstensen, firstname.lastname@example.org, voraus robotik GmbH
Event Timeslots (1)
Room K2 – Koncerthuset
16 March - Agile Production