TG relation: TG Perception
Areas mainly addressed: Agile Production, Robotics and AI/Big Data Value, B2B and innovation, Autonomy, Collaborative Robots and cloud robotics
Join EIT Manufacturing to learn about success factors and challenges in scaling robotics. Hear from industry experts, robotic scaleups as well as investors and discuss future trends in the field!
This morning workshop will explore how to successfully broaden the integration of robotic applications and automation in the European manufacturing environment. It will feature a keynote address from renowned robotics expert Michael Fraede on the challenges and trends of Next-Gen Robotics, as well as presentations on industrial use cases three from young robotic scaleups, ADAXIS, Roboception and RoboTwin, showcasing the benefits for end-users. A panel discussion with representatives from the industry, including investors, robotic ecosystems, and scaleups, will discuss how to successfully broaden the integration of robotic applications and automation in the European manufacturing environment. The facilitators will then open the discussion to the audience on success factors and challenges for the long-term competitive advantage of the European robotics industry. Through the workshop, we aim to identify central learnings and actions that can be taken to scale robotics innovations towards the manufacturing industry and leverage its potential.
See you in Odense for this valuable opportunity to learn from experts, hear success stories and use cases, and discuss recent developments and future trends in the field.
Main questions addressed:
· Chances, challenges and trends in Next-Gen Robotics
· Scaling robotics – How to successfully broaden the integration of robotic applications and automation in the European manufacturing environment?
· Success factors and challenges for the long-term competitive advantage of Europe’s robotics industry
· Michael Fraede, CEO & Founder Robotextile
Intro EIT Manufacturing:
· Johanna Stiernstedt, Director Co-Location North, EIT Manufacturing
· Emil Johansson, Co-Founder, ADAXIS
· Michael Suppa, CEO, Roboception
· David Polák, Co-Founder, RoboTwin
· Anders Beck, VP Innovation & Strategy Universal Robots
· Elisabeth Schrey, Managing Director DeepTech & Climate Fonds
· Michael Suppa, CEO Roboception
· Søren Elmer Kristensen, Program Director Odense Robotics
· Silvia Grätz, email@example.com, EIT Manufacturing
· Abir Hossain, firstname.lastname@example.org, EIT Manufacturing
Event Timeslots (1)
Room K2 – Koncerthuset
15 March - Agile Production